Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hi Everyone!!!

I am so glad to be back doing Awesome TG Captions for all of you!!! Yesterday I posted my first two captions to Transformation Media, which is an awesome site that you all need to check out! The feedback has been great so far, I posted one of my POV caps, and so far from the comments, I've found out that POV caps are a hot commodity! Well luckily for you guys, I have THREE new POV images just waiting to be capped! I hope to roll out one a week in addition to the regular caps I'll be doing! And if you all agree, I will make it one of my missions to find more POV images for the future! Please, please, please let me know what your favorite kind of images are! I'd love to be able to make Awesome TG Captions a site that the TG Community can be proud of, and I need your feedback to do it, so please, in the comments, let me know what your favorite TG captions involve!

Thanks,
Awesome TG Captions

1 comment:

  1. what i really like are litle boys who become litle girls and then discover the real joys of grwoing up as a girl which i to would really love to do myself i would love to be a little girl!

    ReplyDelete